Benore Logistics Systems
New $$$ – Plus hourly weekend premiums!
(Must originate from and return to our Greer, Hwy 101 location.)
- $17/hr for drivers who support the Greer local run.
- $19/hr for drivers who support the Greer local run when working weekend shifts ($2 premium).
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. has a name that can be heard around the world. As a well-known 3PL in the automobile industry, we provide top-notch transportation and logistic services to our customers. For over 20 years, our reputation has allowed us to grow and continue to deliver on time and quality service.
What happens when I drive for Benore?
- Join a great team who has been active in the area for over 20 years
- Operate within a driving radius of about an hour of our Hwy 101 location in Greer
- Most runs are drop/hook
- Repeat runs back and forth between suppliers (3-7 trips is normal depending on distance)
- Work an average or 11-12 hours per day
Why drive for Benore?
- Home daily!
- No touch freight
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- We support growing companies in the automotive industry. As they grow, we grow!
- Annual Pay Increase
- State of the art equipment – 2013 or newer International day cabs or Kenworth sleepers
What are other benefits of driving for Benore?
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident)
- Company-paid premium for an individual HSA account
- FREE preventative care on all medical plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid training and orientation
- Company provided uniforms
Can you check off these requirements for driving for Benore?
- 18 months or more Class A experience
- 3 points or less on MVR
- High school diploma or GED
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 1 Year
Education RequirementsProfessional Certifications