Entercom Upstate is looking for outgoing, hardworking and creative individuals to join our family. Responsibilities include working behind the board for talk shows, sporting events, remotes and appearances. Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment. We’re offering you the chance to work behind the walls of the Upstate’s Premiere News-Talk and Sports Stations and to work alongside the best and the brightest. This position is on a part-time/on-call basis and most often requires weekend and evening hours in the radio station.
- Must be available to work nights and weekend
- All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude, be cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations.
- Represent Company and radio stations in a highly respectable, professional manner.
- Must be extremely organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Experience helpful but not required.
- IT and social networking skills helpful.
This is a part-time position and will be paid hourly
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line. Entercom Greenville, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required