Warehouse Services, Inc. is currently seeking qualified Production Operator/Stampers for 12 Hour Night Shift. Positions offer absolutely outstanding opportunities for the right candidates. If you are a safety conscious individual who wants to showcase your industrial skills in an ideal work environment and have the opportunity for a career, we have the opportunity for you.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of assignments, both technical and clerical, to receive, stamp, inspect, store and ship product. The duties require technical, manual, and data entry skills.
- Must be mechanically minded in order to operate and maintain stamp equipment.
- Must be a self-motivated/quality driven person to ensure on time deliveries.
- Ability to calibrate all equipment to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to prepare ink and stamp plates as per customer standard operating procedures
- Ability to set up stamp machine per customer specification.
- Must be able to inspect own work as per specifications given by customer.
- Maintain clean and neat work area.
- Ability to understand WMS data entry.
- Operates material handling equipment as required.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed; they are only the major duties.
- Previous Manufacturing Experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent Attendance History
- Light Computer and Mechanical Skills
- Ability to work 12 hour night shifts
These positions offer competitive wages and great benefits, which include Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, ProfitSharing/401K, Annual Reviews, Promotions from within, Vacation Pay, Sick Time, Bonuses, Uniforms and much more. Final candidates must possess a solid work history; pass a pre-placement physical and drug test. Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume today. Only applicants with a resume will be considered for an interview with our organization.
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma