Entercom Greenville is currently accepting resumes for the open position of Promotions Representative (Part-Time). The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door. If you meet the below requirements, please send us your resume.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work on a flexible schedule, which may include nights and weekends (max 29 hours per week).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be energetic, dependable, a problem-solver, detail-oriented, have a willingness to learn and grow, a people person and a team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Interest in radio promotion is a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes but not limited to):
- Handle/Assist with the execution of station events, jock appearances, and station operations.
- Go out on station and client events to promote the station by giving away station “swag” and manning station tents at events.
- Required to pack and unpack vehicles, set-up and tear-down equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Place station banners, tent, table and station vehicle in a prominent spot.
Reflect the station in appearance and conduct. Be on-site host, welcome crowd, coordinate on-site prize giveaways and handling prizing.
- Represent Entercom Greenville to the public and clients in a manner that supports the brand.
- Handle on-site issues that may arise with a professional manner and know when to call station personnel if need be.
- Be able to work and meet the needs of our clients and sponsors in a proficient way when on-site.
- Take all photos at events. Download photos, write captions for station website and social media pages informing our listeners of every station event/appearance.
- Driving of Entercom Greenville station vehicles and responsible for the upkeep of all five station vehicles (car wash, full tank, etc.)
- Handle all on-site contest fulfillments for the station including interaction with listeners.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you then please send us your resume to email@example.com
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required