Benore Logistics Systems
SUMMARY: Supports and coordinates the talent acquisition functions within the department. Position requires strong interpersonal skills, a high level of confidentiality dealing with a variety of personnel and management issues. A high level of accepted Human Resource practices and procedures will be utilized in this position. Position represents the Company in a positive image working with our employees, customers, and community in a safe and ethical manner to achieve financial success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Recruiter works closely with the Recruiting Manager to coordinate the recruiting functions of the Human Resource Department for the warehouse and transportation departments.
- Provides the sourcing for passive and active candidates through various social networks, direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, on-line applicant tracking system and professional organizations. Provides a realistic overview of the Company using positive branding techniques to attract and retain talent.
- Recruitment and employment in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and government regulations, personnel records, files, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, and compensation management.
- Involved in recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selection of employees to fill vacancies.
- Conducts various pre-employment assessments, background investigations and pre-employment activities. Coordinates the onboarding functions with candidates in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in management, transportation or a related field is preferred or combination of Associates Degree and Experience.
- 3+ years Full Life Cycle recruitment experience in high volume exempt hiring, specifically in the Transportation industry
- 2+ years operating knowledge in an ATS (Tenstreet, Taleo, Greenhouse, Peopleclick, iCims, Bullhorn, MSP, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience required with multi-location hiring.
- Extensive networking experience required.
- MyStaffingpro (Applicant Tracking System) or similar HRIS applicant tracking system knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with transportation, logistics and warehouse hiring highly desired.
ExperienceAt Least 3 Years
Education RequirementsBachelor Degree