Benore Logistics Systems
This is a Full Time, direct hire position! We pay weekly and have immediate openings.
At Benore Logistic Systems, Inc., we develop a partnership with our clients that enable us to identify supply chain issues and provide integrated logistics solutions that add value. We integrate our clients’ values, systems, and people with ours to deliver a seamless supply chain for optimal performance.
Do you like it when your day flies by? Material Handlers for Benore never have to worry about what to do next. There is always plenty of work, at a good pace. Material Handlers manually perform tasks needed to keep containers moving through our customer’s plant. This includes removing labels from containers, cleaning and emptying containers and preparing them to be returned back to suppliers. The role is fast-paced and work is constant. The ideal candidate works well with repetitive and consistent work.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience in a warehouse/distribution environment
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, consistently throughout the shift
- Must be able to stand on feet for duration of the shift (minus breaks).
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision, typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 1 Year
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma