Benore Logistics Systems
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. has a name that can be heard around the world. As a well-known 3PL in the automobile industry, we provide top-notch transportation and logistic services to our customers. For over 20 years, our reputation has allowed us to grow and continue to deliver on time and quality service.
What happens when I operate a Switcher for Benore?
- Join a great team who has been active in the area for over 20 years
- Work an average of up to 11-12 hours per day
- Meet customer needs by timely movement of loaded and unloaded trailers in the terminal area.
- Make safety a priority by strict adherence to customer and company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Commit to ensuring switcher tractor is operating correctly by fueling vehicle and performing basic checks prior to use.
- Complete paperwork and logs accurately which are associated with the position.
Why work for Benore?
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- We support growing companies in the automotive industry. As they grow, we grow!
What are other benefits of Switching for Benore?
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident)
- Company-paid premium for an individual HSA account
- FREE preventative care on all medical plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid training and orientation
- Company provided uniforms
Can you check off these requirements of becoming a Switcher at Benore?
- Prefer 6 months’ experience switching in high volume environment or 18 months’ experience with CDL class A driving
- High school diploma or GED
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.